Monday, May 9, 2011

Whats this?




The “before” picture of my to-be herb garden. I have had moderate to good success growing herbs and small vegetables in the past years. This year I am starting a raised bed and wondering if I have bitten more than I can chew. These simple (unfinished) rows of bricks needed some hard digging. I am little late this year, its hot and sunny now; but I am hoping things will take off in a few weeks.

I don’t have a lot of (any) artistic talents, but I love the idea of being creative. I don’t have much (any) experience at DIY either, but I have always thought it is a nice to build something with your own hands. It looked like a simpler task than it is turning out to be. Drip line or not, do I need to worry about gophers, should the patch be further away from the Yucca and other shrubs. Oh well, it will be learning experience.  Lots of seeds planted, waiting anxiously for seedlings. 


(That picture is actually from last week, this post has been in draft stage for almost 2 weeks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment